Find out the latest from Gucci Osteria world.
Gucci Osteria Florence
Read Gucci Osteria’s news, insight stories, and updates on the upcoming products and much more.
- Gucci Giardino 25 at CetoThe House’s cocktail bar pops up on the French Riviera.
- Summer Stories: A Memoire from Gucci Osteria ChefsReconstructing the journey of personal summer memories through food.
- Special dishes to celebrate Gucci Cruise 2024Gucci Osteria Seoul creates Italian-style interpretations of traditional Korean dishes to honor the Gucci Cruise 2024 fashion show.
- A Special Dinner to Celebrate Black History MonthBeverly Hills Head Chef Mattia Agazzi and Chef Kwame Onwuachi came together for a menu that marries Afro-Caribbean and Italian cuisines.
- Gucci Osteria Tokyo Receives First Michelin StarAfter just a year since opening, the Ginza restaurant joins the ranks of critically-acclaimed establishments in the prestigious Michelin Guide Tokyo.
- La Dispensa, for an Elevated Modern PantryBeverly Hills Head Chef Mattia Agazzi created a special menu that blended local ingredients and Italian traditions.
- The 2022 LACMA Art+Film GalaBeverly Hills Head Chef Mattia Agazzi created a special menu that blended local ingredients and Italian traditions.
- Virgilio Martinez’s Peruvian Vision at Culinary CarouselInventive combinations of rare Peruvian foods and culinary treasures of Italy provided for an evening of cultural convergence.
- Food and the Unexpected Journey into MemoriesEvery Gucci Osteria embodies the idea of ‘travel’, becoming an open trunk of stories ready to be shared with its guests.
- From Seoul: An Exclusive Q&A with Our ChefsDavide Cardellini and Hyungkyu Jun share some insights on what inspires their joyful, contemporary cuisine at Gucci Osteria Seoul.
- Culinary Carousel launches with special guest Jordi RocaA new dinner series celebrating multicultural cuisine kicked off in Florence with four chefs taking guests on an exciting gastronomical experience.
- Florence welcomes new Co-Executive Chef Takahiko KondoThe appointment of the ex-Osteria Francescana chef heralds a new chapter of co-executive management as he takes the helm alongside Karime López.
- Gucci Osteria Beverly Hills receives first Michelin Star.L.A. restaurant Gucci Osteria Beverly Hills has been awarded a Michelin star in the 2021 edition of the prestigious Michelin Guide California.
- Gucci Osteria to arrive in Tokyo in 2021Gucci Osteria Tokyo, a contemporary Italian restaurant created by world’s leading luxury fashion brand Gucci and world-renowned chef Massimo Bottura
- Banana Split ChurrosPaula’s Banana Split Churros Cooking with Gucci Osteria Chef Karime López.
- Gucci Osteria Jelly and CookiesInspired by Mother Nature and by sweet childhood memories, Karime Lopez and her team have conceived a bespoke collection of beautifully flavoured natural jellies and delicious cookies.