Find out the latest from Gucci Osteria world.
Gucci Osteria Tokyo
Read Gucci Osteria’s news, insight stories, and updates on the upcoming products and much more.
- The 2022 LACMA Art+Film GalaBeverly Hills Head Chef Mattia Agazzi created a special menu that blended local ingredients and Italian traditions.
- Virgilio Martinez’s Peruvian Vision at Culinary CarouselInventive combinations of rare Peruvian foods and culinary treasures of Italy provided for an evening of cultural convergence.
- Food and the Unexpected Journey into MemoriesEvery Gucci Osteria embodies the idea of ‘travel’, becoming an open trunk of stories ready to be shared with its guests.
- From Seoul: An Exclusive Q&A with Our ChefsDavide Cardellini and Hyungkyu Jun share some insights on what inspires their joyful, contemporary cuisine at Gucci Osteria Seoul.
- Culinary Carousel launches with special guest Jordi RocaA new dinner series celebrating multicultural cuisine kicked off in Florence with four chefs taking guests on an exciting gastronomical experience.
- Florence welcomes new Co-Executive Chef Takahiko KondoThe appointment of the ex-Osteria Francescana chef heralds a new chapter of co-executive management as he takes the helm alongside Karime López.
- Gucci Osteria opens in Tokyo.Gucci announces the opening of the third Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura in Tokyo on 28th October 2021.
- Gucci Osteria Beverly Hills receives first Michelin Star.L.A. restaurant Gucci Osteria Beverly Hills has been awarded a Michelin star in the 2021 edition of the prestigious Michelin Guide California.
- Gucci Osteria to arrive in Tokyo in 2021.Gucci Osteria Tokyo, a contemporary Italian restaurant created by world’s leading luxury fashion brand Gucci and world-renowned chef Massimo Bottura